How to enter the BUNNINGS Survey– Simply go to the Bunnings.co.nz/haveyoursay survey link and follow the instructions – if you need more guidance please continue reading.
You can only enter this survey online or by mail.
In order to begin the survey, you will be asked to enter your survey code located on your receipt or enter your town, state and store.
1. Go to the URL of BUNNINGS Survey at www.Bunnings.co.nz/haveyoursay.
2. First, enter details about the store you would like to provide feedback on, Enter your 16 digit survey code number, select the time and date of your store visit and how often you visit Bunnings NZ
3. The first question you are asked is “How likely are you to recommend Bunnings to a friend or colleague?” – you are asked to rate this on a scale of not at all likely to extremely likely. You also have the opportunity to provide a reason for the rating.
4. The next section is about your customer satisfaction. You are asked about your overall satisfaction and if you were satisfied with the service you received. Both of these questions are answered on a scale of ‘Not Satisfied At All’ to ‘Extremely Satisfied’
5. More questions? If you have an extra 3 minutes Bunnings would like to ask you some more questions.
6. You are asked about how satisfied you are with various aspects of the store including; Ease of checkout, Ease of finding what you were looking for and Appearance of the store.
7. The next questions are Were you acknowledged by a Team Member during your visit? And Did someone help you prior to check-out?
8. Bunnings now would like to know about how the team performed. Were you treated like a valued customer? Were staff members knowledgeable? Were employees helpful?
9. The next questions are about the Bunnings product offerings. Were you happy with the product selection, product pricing and product quality? And were you able to find the products you were looking for?
10. The final questions are about if you have any other feedback you want to provide. The bunnings survey has a place for you to write in your own feedback. You also have the opportunity to recognize a specific team member or request a call back
- You are all finished